Being a lifestyle blogger who’s always on the go, I need a smartphone that is not only super functional but acts as a defining part of my psyche.
Here are 5 Reasons why I would pick ASUS ZenFone 2 as my next smartphone:
1. I am not new to the realm of smart phones; having used two of them I have felt their constraints pretty badly especially when it came to memory and accessibility. According to the ASUS website, their new phone is the world’s 1st smartphone with 4 GB RAM. Whoa!! Also equipped with a 2.3GHz 64-bit Intel® Atom™ Z3580 processor, it claims to be seven times faster than its own predecessor, the ZenFone (as outlined in their website). I am completely won over with its projected functionality and, oh, the smooth multi-tasking experience that it promises!
2. Another factor that I take in to consideration while picking up a smartphone is its battery life. I can’t be stumped in the middle of an assignment or a project where time is of the essence because my phone’s battery is critically low and I don’t have an access to a charger.
Lately, I have to carry the charger as an unnecessary, excess baggage. Furthermore , I would have to spend several hours with the device plugged in and charging away at a snail’s pace. This brings down my productivity to a great extent and I can’t help fuming and frothing over it. Luckily from the description of the new ZenFone 2, it turns out I might not have this stumbling problem after all. According to ASUS, “The device supports ASUS-exclusive technology that charges devices much faster than traditional speeds. With ZenFone 2, this means your battery is juiced up to 60% in no more than 39 minutes.” That is pretty awesome.
3. Another part of being a lifestyle blogger is the fact that I need high quality pictures. According to their description, “See what others can’t see with the ASUS Zenfone 2 PixelMaster camera that captures stunning, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag,” I would not have to depend on downloading a dozen camera apps just to get a decent shot or keeping my digital camera close to me all the time as if my life depended on it.
4. Apart from its powerful camera, I love it when a smart phone can get me good pictures in low light conditions so that I don’t miss out on evenings and events or depend on grainy pictures that my usual smartphone will grace me with or the completely colour-altered images with my digital camera. I love the fact that their “industry-leading Low Light mode employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash.”
5. I confess I am stumped by ASUS’ engineering brilliance in its new ZenFone 2. With its beautifully crafted, ultra thin designs, and rear controls, it is something to wait for with a baited bait. Frankly I am drawn to its aesthetic allure and functionality , and not to mention the choices I am spoilt with. It will be wrong not to mention that it has been build on the Zenfone and beautifully leveraged with ” a quarter-century of engineering accomplishments”
I am eagerly anticipating it’s upcoming launch. I am mentally planning to pick up the pretty blue one from the ‘transfusion series’.
©2013-2015, The Idea Bucket. Written by Ananya.