So, here’s the deal: I am a full time student again! But this time, there’s a huge difference from the last time this happened. I am also a small business owner, the very fact that allowed me to leave my full time job and plunge back straight in to the world of biotechnology and business studies!
For those who have been following this blog closely, you all know I cant emphasize enough on the “start your own business” part that can free you from the work for a “specific wage” to planning your “retirement”. I have published a variety of posts covering most aspects of setting up and running a business. Here is a compilation of the stuff so that you don’t have to go around looking for it.
I am planning on writing a few more posts in this series. If you happen to own a small business that allows you to live a life of your dreams, do write to us and we might publish a post on you and your business!
For me, I love the fact that I am able to work from almost anywhere in the world, from my couch or on a trip around California with friends and family!
Here’s some insights and ideas to help you get started:
- Building a business in your 20s : The background story
- A 5-Step Approach To Building A Prototype
- Running a Restaurant is Both Challenging and Rewarding
- All You Need To Know About Setting Up A Car Business
- Startup Idea: How To Manufacture Parts For Classic Cars
- Become The Next Big Entrepreneur With These Awesome Tips
- 5 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Do Every Day
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset: Born Or Bred?
- What Are The Best Ways To Market Your Startup?
- Subtle Marketing Techniques You Need To Consider
- Make Your Retail Business a Success
Cutting Costs and Management
- Ultimate Guide To Cutting Office Costs
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Warehouse Management
- Essential Steps For Growing Your Business In 2016
Productivity and Flexibility
- Make Your Business More Flexible And You Will Be Rewarded
- How To Increase Productivity In Your Office Environment
- How To Make Your Workplace A Nicer Environment For Your Employees
Legal Aspects and Security
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Might Need a Solicitor
- IT Security For Your Business: What You Need To Know
Let me know what you all think about it. I will add more posts to this list along the way!