I love subscription boxes and spend time researching boxes that are a great match for me. I prefer boxes that cover a whole lot of segments rather than just one or two. Being a millennial business owner, I absolutely love the fact that some of these subscription boxes partner with small businesses and local artists. I recently stumbled upon the FabFitFun Fall Subscription Box while browsing Instagram and immediately fell in love with it. It’s a complete lifestyle box that ships 4 times a year and is themed after seasons.
Having received my box just today (which was actually pretty quick and I am glad because they are based right here in California!), I have not tried out most of the stuff yet. But here’s a look at most of the stuff you will receive (Spoiler alert) in your Fall Box.
The box itself is incredibly pretty and colorful and was designed by Yelena Bryksenkova whose paintings are inspired by nature and Eastern European folk art. This season the company has partnered with Unicef USA to help bring school supplies to thousands of kids in Haiti.
Here’s what I received in my box and I love the fact that the products are all full-sized and tastefully selected. And I also love the fact that they cover a lot of lifestyle segments rather than just focusing on a single one!
- Mer-Sea & Co. Scarf ($98 value)
- IMM Living’s Coxet Wire Heart Ceramic Jewelry Holder ($33 value)
- Whish Beauty’s Renewing Mud Mask ( $48 value)
- Private Party’s Gym Bag (one of my favorites! $59 value)
- Hot and Cold gel Pack (oh so necessary! $ 15 value)
- Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths (something handy!)
- Mia Belt in black (love it! $55 value)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse (Interesting! $35 value)
- Deco Miami’s Lavender Cuticle Oil (cute packaging! $12.50 value)
- Trestique’s Matte Color and Lip balm crayon in Tuscan Wine (tried it and loved it! $28 value)
The products are valued at $377-392 based on the selection and you can get it for $40 after using my code in case you are interested. In case you are having trouble generating the code after you sign up using my link (http://xo.fff.me/gzqvX) , please feel free to write to me or use the contact form on the blog.
We will be reviewing the products very soon. In case you’re interested, you can order a seasonal box and get $10 (20%) off using the link; http://xo.fff.me/gzqvX